Support Ministry Essentials Special Projects
Russia invaded Ukraine at 5 am on February 24, bombing military installations and some civilian housing in five different cities. Many global workers in Ukraine have been displaced to Budapest, Hungary. In response, our team will do the following:
- Offer lodging as global workers need it.
- Offer space to process when their own spaces have been taken away.
- Gather the community together to resource and assist those coming into Budapest.
- Provide a careful listening ear to the emotions and heart of those displaced and seeking security and safety.
- Garner our own resources so we are poised to continue responding as realities unfold.
There will be extra expenses incurred as many of us provide meals, housing, time, and energy to step forward into the crisis. Your gift to our Special Projects Fund will be used by our Budapest Team to help meet these needs.
Your Giving Account
We now use Giving Fuel as our donation platform. Use the "Manage My Account" Giving Fuel button below to set up an account, access your giving history, or make changes to scheduled payments.
Give by Check
- Make your check payable to "Ministry Essentials"
- Include a separate note with the name of the MEI Staff member or project you wish to support
- Mail your note and check to:
Ministry Essentials Int'l
PO Box 4947
Wheaton IL 60189-4947
NOTE: If the giving form above is not working correctly,
you can also GIVE NOW here on the GivingFuel site.
StewTech / CDM+ Account Access in Prior System
If you made a gift prior to March 1, 2023, and/or set up an account in our old system with CDM+ (or StewTech), you can no longer access that system directly. Please contact our donation staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-580-5665 if you need a copy of your giving history or if you need to stop any recurring payments in the old system.
All new donations, including updated banking or credit card info, need to be set up in our new GivingFuel system by using the form you will find above on this web page. You can set up your new GivingFuel account to manage your giving once you make your first gift using GivingFuel. Watch for a link in an email or use the button above to access your account.
If you need assistance, contact us at email@example.com or 630-580-5665. Please call us or send an email for us to call you to set up your new donation information. For your security, do not put your bank account info or credit card number in the email!